I’ve been feeling a bit funny lately. I’m too embarrassed to visit a doctor since it is all going on around my anal area. I feel slight ache very often and my rectum feels full all the time. Could it be a haemorrhoid? Is it dangerous? I also experience very mild rectal bleeding occasionally.

The symptoms you described characterise numerous conditions concerning your digestive and intestinal tract and it is not possible to determine the right cause of your problems in this way. It is possible that those are haemorrhoids, but not necessarily. They are often in cases of long constipation or delivery. Fissures and fistulas usually go together and they can indicate chronic inflammation in other parts of the intestinal tract (which is called Crohn's disease). Sometimes the only way to get rid of them is surgery. Diverticulosis refers to pockets sticking out from bowel wall that also may require surgery. Ulcerative colitis is the inflammation of colon and it is also manifested by your symptoms. Anal stricture represents a strap of scar tissue that makes the anal opening tighter and narrower. Irritable bowel syndrome can also be indicated by pain and constant feeling of full rectum... The list is far from complete. As you can see, there are many disorders that can fit here, so I suggest you see your doctor at once, since some of those disorders can turn into something much more complicated. Please, overcome your fear and embarrassment and check your condition.