I have had a soccer match with my friends last week. I was late, so I did not warm up properly. Anyway, after several minutes of play. I kicked the ball really hard in an attempt to score, but all I was left with was some groin pain. It did not pass until the evening, when I went to bed. It occurred again next day when I tried to move the TV. Could this be hiatus hernia?

The most common place for hernia to emerge is abdomen and muscles in its wall. Hernia is a gap in that muscle wall where part of intestines is positioned. The best way to effectively and definitely get rid of it is by surgical way. Of course, this only goes if you have hernia, perhaps we are talking here about strained muscle, tendon, ligament. I recommend a visit to a doctor, to make yourself sure of your abdominal status.