I found out two days ago that I'm pregnant. All three tests taken had a very fine positive line. Started bleeding later on that night only a little bit but with really bad cramping. Went to the hospital they told me the pregnancy test they took was negative but my blood results came back positive with a low hcg level reading at 29. They couldn't tell me if it was rising or dropping and in examination my cervix was closed. Woke up this morning with worser cramps and heavy bleeding with small clots. Been told to go for a scan on Monday. I'm too scared that they're going to tell me the pregnancy has ended. Does this sound like miscarriage?

I'm sure you know this by now, but I'll still tell you for future references those "positives" could have been you wanting to be pregnant so bad that you convinced yourself the lines were there or they could have been evap lines, depending on the type of tests you got. That sounds like you might have miscarried. (If not you just gave me hope,( I go in for my blood work today) and if you didn't miscarry there's a chance you had a chemical pregnancy, which is PRETTY MUCH the same thing, except you miscarry right after you find out, most women don't even know they're pregnant with chemicals. Best of luck though! Baby dust to you! And congrats if you're baby is still on the way, I hope that's the case for me. God bless.