me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant the past couple months with no luck. but with in the past like 4 or 5 days i have been getting light menstrual type cramps but only on the far right side and it literally feels like they are some what going down my right leg. i have been kind of sick and have allergies to last week my doctor gave me medication for a non serious type of bronchitis and as i was taking the medication daily i got really sharp pains in my stomach, almost unbearable. I have been off that medication for about 4 days, the pains went away but now they are coming back. i have read some ladies stories on here about these type of symptoms. could it be cramps before or during implantation? me and my husband want to start a family so bad.. does anyone have any other answers ? :'(

have you gotten your period this month?

Usually during implantation there can be some cramping but not that noticeable. Did you notice any light bleeding? Have you ever had a cyst on your ovaries? My suggestion would be to make an appointment with your doctor to get checked out. You could have a cyst, tubal pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, or it could be your period coming. Good Luck