ok so me and my husband are not trying to get pregnant but not trying to not get pregnant if that makes sense?? so i do not take any form of contraceptive i have 35day cycles and we have sex most days. anyway i am on cycle day 24 and for the last 3 days have had a few very light cramps and from today i had an aching in my left ovary (it only haoened once and lasted about 2 minutes)the cramps do not last long and they come and go. also over the last few months i have had bleeding in between periods so my doctor has booked me in for an ultrasound scan on the 26th to see if i have a cyst/cysts (if this is the case i havent had any pain with it, until now maybe) . i have read online that what im having could be implantation cramps, i was just wondering what your opinion was and should i worry in case im not pregnant and it is something else? has anyone else had this and been pregnant??

Thanks for replies

Do you know when you ovulated? With a 35 day cycle, day 24 might a bit early for it to be implantation cramps. Usually, implantation happens 6-12 days after ovulation.

Karen

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed