I have been going to the gym for 5 months now. I have notice that my muscles are more toned now but the problem is that I haven’t gained any pounds yet. I am thinking about starting with some creatins and would love to hear the pros and cons for creatines from someone who has used them. Thank you for your replies

Well, the good thing is that you can increasing their lean muscle mass
between 6 and 10 lbs while using Creatine but the truth is that it is expensive. But some people from my gym (I have been training for 4 yours now) reported headaches, clenched teeth, and the sound of blood rushing in their ears while using it. Also, creatine may increase blood pressure even thought it hasn’t been proved. I also remember one guy who had severe abdominal cramps from creatine. The cramps stopped when he reduced his dose.

What is the signifigance of 'elevated creatins' in the blood stream?

I am not talking about 'creatines' that people use for sports and exercise- I am talking about the 'creatin levels in the human body- does it weaken the kidneys? Impair the kidneys? are the Kidneys trying to shut down? Is it end-stage renal disease? If a person has 'CRI- Chronic Renal Insufficiency' doesn't that mean there is something already wrong with their kidneys and would the 'creatin in the bloodstream' be elevated?