Hello. I'm 27 year old mother and I have one 3 year old son which was very healthy until this happen.
What can I say about my son but that he is very lively child and sometimes this is causing me problems.
Just the other day, he has came back home crying because he felt strong rush on his leg. When I saw this I was very frightened because under his skin I have spotted some strange thing. The formation under his skin looked like some worm and I have never seen anything like this. A day later that worm was on another place, like it was moving.
What should I do? Should I try to remove by my self or should I report this to my GP?

The worse thing you should do is to remove it by your self. I believe that we are talking about creeping eruption.
A creeping eruption is a skin rash caused by the migration of dog or cat hookworm larvae beneath the skin.
These worms can be easily found in cat and dog stool. Your son probably infect him self playing outside.
When child’s skin comes in contact with the infested soil, the larvae burrow into the skin and this of course is causing very strong immune response. This is causing intensive itching.
You are right, the larvae can migrate and it can pass several inches per day. Report this to your GP and let him determine what the best treatment is.