Hello all Wondering if you could help. I got a kitten last week. Which i know i am allergic too but had a cat before and i learned to live with it and have tablets and stuff. What it is is now i have an itchy body, cats ok checked her no fleas. Also checked my dog shes also flea free.... Was just wondering if this was maybe another sign of being allergic to the cat?

I would suggest you remove the cat from your home and do a thorough cleaning of your home to remove pet dander, pet hair and anythng the cat has spent time on. After your cat has been absent for a few days you can assess your symptoms to see if there is any improvement with the itching.  If the itchiness improves, reunite with your cat and see if the itching returns.  If you are allergic to your cat I would personally rehome the cat your health.