Hi, I am seriously thinking about starting to workout. I have realized that as time passes it’s becoming easier to put on weight than to lose it. The only problem is that I don't know what kind of workout program is right for me. I am interested in exercises that are more focused on losing wait. A friend of mine has been going to spinning fitness for some time and she looks great. Maybe this is the right thing for me too? Can you tell me something about spinning fitness? Is it too demanding? Will it help me to lose weight?

Hi, spinning fitness is basically indoor cycling. It is a great way to lose weight because you can burn a whole lot of calories on the bike. It is also a good way to strengthen your abs and buttocks. But because it is a very intense workout program it is not recommendable to beginners like you. You can try it, but it may cause you a great deal of muscle soreness the day after and I am afraid that you may give up working out all together. Instead of spinning fitness try something simpler like aerobics or jogging. When you strengthen your muscles you can try spinning fitness and really enjoy its benefits.