I am happy after reading that there are so many other people with alcohol problems while on cymbalta. I was drinking like crazy when I first got on it, and it got the point of not being able to stop when I started, and complete blackouts! I was doing things that were dangerous and I jeprodized my relationship and my life in just those few weeks. For the first time in years I havent had a drink in a week. Im starting therapy so I can get off this damn cymbalta hopefully and start being able to have a few beers again!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

I am rooting for you. You can do this. You have taken a big step. I hope that you have a support system to help you thru this. If not, get into one right away. Your life will change for the better and your confidence will skyrocket. As you start to feel better you will continue to be motivated to stay on your positive journey. I am so happy for you and I know that the people who love you are proud of you. Stay with it. I look forward to hearing about your continued progress. :-D