I got a cyst removed from the back of my head on oct 28..The DR said it was bout 4 cm and it was deep after surgery the area got swollen and I went back for a follow up and he said there was pus still there due to something about space which I do not know what is it he is talking bout and still this day it seem sore and swollen kinda like there's a cyst still there even though doctor said he got it all out...I want to know if anybody has had one which was deep on scalp or skull and how long for it to go down completely....

Hello, Mike.... I am sorry you are having such trouble with the cyst and getting rid of it.  It may have been an abcess (empty space) that developed and caused the infection. Bacteria loves to breed in warm spaces.  The area where the cyst had been removed may have a core in it and is still infected.  If it is still sore a month later and swollen, something must be keeping it from getting healed all the way.  Get a second opinion if you don't get anywhere with this doctor.

Are there others out there that have had a cyst removed but the area did not heal properly.