Hi. In a past few days I started to suffer from fever and constant fatigue. I got headache from time to time and it doesn’t lasts very long.
On the left side of my abdomen I can feel something under my fingers that for sure wasn’t there before. That’s got me really worried.
That’s why I started to explore through different medicine and science magazines but, unfortunately I didn’t find anything helpful.
Only thing I was able to found out is the name of one disease caused by some virus called cytomegalovirus.
Only thing I could find out is that the disease is transmitted by any contact between two persons. First thing I thought about is having sex with my girlfriend. That’s why, if any one knows more about this disease- help me!

I think I can help you. You shouldn’t be so worried with it because that enlargement underneath your left ribs arc. Why? Well, thin you palpated was your enlarged lien.
Enlarged lien is companion of almost every acute infective and parasite disease- in your case, disease caused by cytomegalovirus.
It has a big role as a defender of your organism.
Cytomegalovirus is one virus that can me transmitted through direct contact between two persons.
Every person infected with this virus is capable of transmitting it to another person. This virus can be found in almost every body fluid like: blood, urine, saliva, semen, mother’s milk etc.
That means that your girlfriend could pass you the virus, but not necessary! Best thing for you both is to perform full blood testing.
There is no specific treatment for this condition.
This infection is rather harmless and it can rarely cause some specific disease. Virus will live in your body, causing no harm what so ever.

Cytomegalovirus (CMV), belongs to a genus of Herpes viruses. It is fatal for fetuses and does tramendous damage by pregnant women. It attacs salivary glands as well. HIV patients, transplant recipientes and other immunocompromised patients are mre prone to develop CMV infection. Since, your daughter ha sgood immunity, she will resolve body herself. Antiviral drugs like ganciclovir, valganciclovir, are applied in some severe cases of immune deficiency. Cidofovir is used when ganciclovir is not showing any effect. Any treatment application has to be considered by your general practitioner, since he knows the best your personal health condition.