Hello. I'm 34 year old female and just recently I have noticed something that got me really scared!
You see, I have realized that I have really swollen neck lymph nodes. They look like they are bruised and very sensitive.
I've read somewhere that they are called submandibular lymph nodes.
Anyway, I haven’t felt any other symptoms accept that I had a low grade fever for the last couple of days. Nothing especially!
What should I do? Could this be a sign of something serious or is it just some kind of trivial symptom?

Believe, visible and swollen lymph nodes are nothing just some kind of trivial thing. You probably know that this occurs only when some kind of infection has present in your organism, called systematic infection.
These infections could be caused by viruses such as Epstein-Barr virus, cytomegalovirus, cat-scratch disease and bacteria such as tuberculosis, sexually transmitted diseases and many others… It is also important are the swollen and bruised region and present at both side or are they unilateral.
Anyway, you should talk with your doctor as soon as you can and let him determine what could be the exact cause. He could also do a lymph node biopsy to be sure!