I had lower back surgery with my back fusion in 2007 and I'm on disibilty and is there a excerise and weight lifting program to lose weight and build my mussels up again and get my strength back

I can't give you a set of things to do. You should talk to your primary doctor about this. Depending on your age and weight will depend what exercises to do.

Hello there,

Unfortunately this is something you really need to discuss with your doctor. It would be very wrong to even try to exercise and furthermore weight lifting program without consulting your doctor after lower back surgery.

You need to see are there any restrains in your case and you should start with very light exercise program. And it would be very smart if you get permission from your doctor to consult personal trainer. First let him know about your situation and then explain what your goal is. Together you can make a good plan to achieve your goal in building up muscles and regaining previous strength.

I hope that your plan is going to succeed and that you will keep us posted about your improvement. 

Find a personal trainer... They will know how to strengthen your core,. I have and now feel great.