Hi. I would like to get toned and I’m in good exercises not including weight lifting. Thanks.

I believe that by “get toned” you mean that you wish to have muscles that appear and feel firm and tight. There are some exercises that do not include weight lifting but unfortunately firmness and tightness is best accomplished through resistance training (weight lifting). Also, there is another thing you should keep in mind - a strength-trained muscle that is covered with layers of fat will not appear toned so beside exercises you will need to decrease your body fat. I think that any exercises will help you (like situps and pullups) but without weight you’ll have to increase number of repetitions. Also, to get toned muscles you’ll need dietary modifications increasing your energy expenditure through physical activity.

You definately can achieve a toned body without the use of weights. I used weights mostly on my triceps and inner thighs to tone and found myself becoming much bulkier than I wanted to achieve. Try pilates...it really does work. It strengthens and tones the whole body with littel effort. Seriously, 20 min a day is all you need. Exercise is key too, you must maintain a healthy daily exercise routine in your life to burn your fat.