Hi,there.
I reall wanna lose weight lately,coz most of my friends dont want to play with me.I just searched this Magnetic Elliptical Trainer for doing exercises,do you think it will help me?

hey , i didn't heard about this type of exercise but exercise always help in decreasing your weight it doesn't matter which type of exercise you are doing.

Any for exercise will help lose weight. Just make sure u burn more calories than you take in

The weight loss that one may experience when using a sauna is temporary, due to the fact that the loss is through sweating, and is primarily water weight.Well eat more veggies and eat breakfast don't skip meals it can lead to binge eating.Walking works my sister lost all her weight after her baby.

It is effected in weight loss but this process is very low to burn the fat.
You should add more exercise for the workout, otherwise It will take time to show result.

Proper exercises will help you more in this session of losing weight and keeping you fit and perfect.... Also you will start the low carb diet and avoid fast foods to achieve your goal of losing weight..........