How to deal with dry skin problems? What are the best natural skin care products to be used?
Hi, dryness of skin is common problem among the cold temperature. It may results from dehydration, use of chemical and soaps, lack of natural oil gland in skin ,etc. natural moisturizer for skin is oils derived from almond, coconut, sunflowers and olive oil . Massage with any oil before bath improves oil content of body, drink a lot of water to hydrate yourself and keeps your skin smooth. You can use alovera and other fruit pulp like orange, banana or papaya helps to retain moisturizer.
To fight against dry skin problem follow the simple tip noted below:
- Olive oil cleanser : use olive oil as a cleanser, rub this oil on your face and wash off with warm water . Olive oil acts as best cleanser and moisturizer for your skin.
- Milk cream : milk cream contains lactic acid which helps to exfoliate dry skin. It is an excellent moisturizer.
- Honey : Honey is the best natural moisturizer we can use. It helps to get rid from dry skin issue as well as helps to improve skin health.
Try these home remedies to deal with your dry skin-
Banana Face Mask-
Mash a ripe banana and spread it over your face. Keep it for 15-20 minutes, then wash off.
Yogurt and Honey Facial-
Mix 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and add a tablespoon of cooked and cooled oatmeal. Apply the mixture over your face and wipe it after 15-20 minutes with warm damp washcloth.
Natural remedy really will be a better choice to deal with dry skin problems.Try these dry skin remedies
1. Use Olive oil, which works as a natural cleanser and moisturize
2. Apply Avocado mask to soothe dry skin.
3. Olive oil and sugar scrub
4. Easy oatmeal soak to rehydrate dry skin
5. Oatmeal honey mask to make a great exfoliator