Hello, thanks for reading, i was wondering if you could give me some tips or advice about having an oily skin, mainly the forehead, about 2 hours after i wash my face with Asepxia (anti bacterial soap), my face starts to get oily, is there anything i can do? thanks.
- don not use moisturizer because most chances are it will have oil in it and make your skin more oily.
- Use a cleanser that is oil free.
- Eat better, foods such as chocolate, french fries and soda,cause oily skin and acne.
- Don't over wash your face because it will dry out your skin and signal your glands to produce more oil.
- Use a toner for your face, trust me it helps.
- Use oil blotting sheets, they work amazing when you are at school or work and need to freshen up your face.