Hi! I am 23 years old. I have extremely facial dry skin. I tried almost everything. Do you have any suggestions for a battle with facial dry skin? It bothers me a lot.

Hi! This help me, and I suggested to do the same. I completely understand your problem. Moisturizers should be filled to the brim with antioxidants, water-binding agents, and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Apply and reapply moisturizer. Avoid soap—use only gentle, nondrying cleansers. Exfoliate: Skin cell turnover (exfoliating) is a function of healthy skin, but due to sun damage, skin more often than not needs help with this process. Use pure plant oil, such as olive oil, after your moisturizer over dry areas. Never use products that contain drying or irritating ingredients

e4s is the best thing 4 dry skin

Lauren, I have a friend who has pretty dry skin too. Can you tell me what an 24 is? She is going nuts and I wanted to help her out! If you could just let me know, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Please check my profile for a perfect solution for this dry skin problem.