In mid April I was at at 50th birthday party for a friend of mine. I was drinking rum and diet coke, and drank about half a mickey over the course of 8 hours. I was fine until I drank a couple pre-mixed B-52 shooters. About an hour later I felt a pain in my lower right side, which got progressively worse. I also felt nauseous. I left immediately and by the time I got home which was around midnight, I was in severe pain. It lasted throughout the night until I took a Tylenol 3 around 4am. After the T3 wore off, the pain returned worse than before. I took another T3 around 9am, and called Urgent Care. They assessed the problem as appendicitis and told me to not take any more T3s and go to emergency. Fortunately, the pain subsided and although I probably should have, I didn't go to emergency.
This past Thursday I went bingo bowling with my work, and drank a couple vodka paralyzers. I felt fine until we left, and a friend offered me a pre-mixed B-52 shooter. Within an hour, the same pain in my right side started up and I left immediately. Again, the pain continued throughout the night until I took a T3, and subsided after about 12 hours. I find it interesting that both episodes occurred after drinking these pre-mixed store bought B-52 shooters. I have gone out for drinks 2 other times in between these episodes, drank paralyzers or rum and diet cokes and was fine. Although it may not seem like it, I am a very occassional drinker, but a number of my friends turned 50 this year so I have been out drinking way more than usual. I am going to go to my doctor and get checked for appendicitis. I don't think it's liver or kidney as the pain in too low and on my right side only.

So what did i t end up being? Because this has been happening to me recently and it kinda worries me

please help ,what happened ?? me too with same problem

I am guessing that since she didn't reply... she must not have made it. Kidding...
I have the same dull pain and it is in the lower right rear of my side/back area. It shows up if I drink too much that day for sereral days in a row. When i stop drinking for a couple of days is goes away. I know pain can radiate but it feels too low for the the liver perhaps the kidney just gets stressed or something. Maybe just a warning sign from our body to let us know to back off for a few days.