I have been looking everywhere andi cant seem to find a answer for why i react to weed the way i do. After even smoking the smallest amount a million things start runing through my head at once, i twitch, i get a severe headache and feel very uncomfortable and go all wierd and I feel like im going crazy. i probably look like im on crack. why does this happen to me ?

Because everyone is different. I'm guessing you're leaning towards the sensitive side, or you already have some sort of problem with anxiety/nervousness. Marijuana isn't for everyone. I smoked for over 4 years before getting anxiety attacks from smoking it. What you feel is relatively common and isn't something to be too concerned over.

is there anyway to change this ? to get rid of my anxiety and nervousness when i smoke it ? because it truly love smoking weed, i just hate how i am now when i smoke it

To be honest: probably not. Smoking weed only perpetuates feelings of anxiety and panic. If you can't smoke at all without having these feelings, continuing will only make these feelings worse. You could take medication for your anxiety, but that will only mask the problem so when you go to quit your anxiety is even worse...I wouldn't reccomend it. My advice: learn to enjoy life without marijuana. Not the most fun thing to do, but in the long-run...you'll thank yourself.

PS-the first response was written by me as well.

Hi, I've been smoking weed about once a month or two for about a year now, and every time I smoke it I don't get the best feelings. Sometimes I do, like if I was home with my best friend and we were high I would feel very comfortable and I would be able to eat and drink and be myself, where if I was at a party I would feel so insecure about myself, so extremely uncomfortable that I wouldn't want to talk to anyone, I wouldn't be able to eat because I feel people are watching me. I know that no one really gives a f**k about what I'm doing but its all about me myself and I if you know what I mean. Lately even when I'm with my friends who I feel comfortable around I still feel insecure and after they leave I would just sit on my bed and think about why I'm feeling insecure for so long (30 min) and the only reason I snap out of it is because I know I'm thinking extreme level. I honestly don't like the feeling, I just did it yesterday at my friends house and I still feel a little uneasy about myself. I feel like I'm not in reality sometimes like everything looks different and clearer to me. Although its a good thing that my vision is clearer, it doesn't feel good. I feel like I'm in the 4th dimension, like an outside viewer just looking at everything as life goes by. I know weed f**ks with my emotion a lot and I'm quitting for sure stating today. I'm not happy with myself when I get high I feel really depressed and just think wild thoughts. This is how I truly feel, and I hate it. I always feel nervous and insecure and it sticks on when I'm sober sometimes and I hate it!

If anyone has any advice please feel free to tell me

Thanks

the SAME thing happens to me!! i don't know what's wrong with me but the last two times i smoked i went crazy and was so uncomfortable and thought that if i went to bed then i would die. my whole body hurt and it felt like the insides of my body were pounding into the ground. i was seriously so scared that i was going to die and i'm never smoking again. i have nooooo idea why this happens to me

I get the same thing. Super paranoid, but what is worse is I start stitching random bits of things throughout my life together and come up with really weird conclusions that make no sense! I feel like I'm going crazy, very self conscious. However, I also am very much a lightweight, one or two good hits and I am near speechless! I've been smoking for several years now, and this anxiety has gotten worse and worse every time. It used to be cool and fun. You gotta accept that weed just isn't for everyone. To the people who enjoy it, blaze on, it's your body make your own decisions.

if everybody were smoking the same thing, with the same strength and ratio, the reactions wouldn´t vary too much from one person to another.

Omg mee too I try to be chill but its hard it's just like u said

Try changing your strain. Sativas, Indicas, and Hybrids are all highly different types of mary jane that all have equally different effects on people. Depending on the type of person you are. Let me just say this as well, you're not crazy hun. My sister reacts the same way. Believe it or not its basically your body getting used to being high for the first time. Ask around. If you dont have someone physically reassuring you that you good, you might sit in a room with your friends and family and swear to god they plotting to ruin your life xD or talking sh*t .. its crazy.Once my sister smoked like two puffs and had to go to her room cause she she swore she was witnessing her husband flirting with a man. He was not lol my point is.. Our minds are weird. Pots weird. But there both beautiful things. You seem like you would be more of a sativa type. Body highs tend to make us more paranoid or self conscious about ourselves. I hope this helped , Goodluck!