I would like some help, advice, anything. My girl is 17 years old and it seems to me that she has some problems. She stays in her room for hours; often skip dinner, but when I ask her if something is wrong, she refuses to say anything and act normal. Her grade dropped down a bit, but that is not the problem. I think that there is some depressive disorder in my child, I just do not know how too help her.

It is a known fact that the age limit for depression is getting lower and lower with every generation. The symptoms you described could be because of depressive disorder. And, yes, adolescents are very good at hiding their emotions, so it will not be easy getting her to talk. I suggest that you seek some advice from adolescent medicine specialist. Arm yourself with good information before acting.