I have Dermatitis Herpetiformis and although I have cut gluten out of my diet, I am still having break outs. I really am disappointed because cutting gluten out was such a big deal. I even changed to gluten free make up and bath soaps. I really would love to find out from some one with experience or advice on how long it took them to clear up their skin of this icky stuff after no more gluten in the diet. Your help is much appreciated!!!! XoxOXXO

DH takes a long time to respond to the GF diet. I was still having outbreaks for months after changed my diet. Additionally, many things have gluten that you would not expect to, which is just a learning process. Finally, do you take medication? In particular, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause flare-ups. One doctor who is researching this wrote an article, and added that Ibuprofen seems to be safe, but I can say with 99% certainty that my worst break outs have happened after I took Ibuprofen.