Hi..can someone please help me and answer my qestion 4 me.. Im thinking of geting on duromine but i really want advice b4 i tell my doc to give them to me.. I want to loose 10kgs and if i take duromine how long would it take to loose the 10kgs and will i put the weight back on wen i stop taking them? I just gota watch wat i eat and go for walks and eat healthy to not put the weight back on? PLEASE HELP! thank you.

i took dromine last year and i lost 10 kg in just 2 months. that the best side of dromine .the bad side is i gain 14kg in 6 months later because of the slow metabolism.so...its up to u

This comes from relying on the pill and not learning the diet and exercise, the diet and training is a life changing thing, you learn from it, how you body reacts and what good, times to eat, how much to eat, cardio and all these things.. it's a learning faze

Duromine is good for fat loss lost, people tend to just rely on the pill in it's self than change the diet and training. Duromine with a good diet and training will equal fat loss. Duromine and training and a semi to bad diet will probably end in rebound weight gain..

At the end of the Duromine cycle you need to ask yourself what you learnt?

Duromine is a form of thermogenics which speeds up the metabolism, by eating (high protein low fat low carb diet) & eating more frequently but smaller meals (2-3hrs per day) this speeds up the metabolism also, when the duromine is finished the metabolism is still fast.. no chance of re-bound weight gain.