Hi! I want to find out more about detox baths. How many times a day I can use detox baths? How will I feel during the detox baths? I have some chronic health problem. Can I use detox bats anyway?

Hi! Hi! You shouldn’t have detox baths when you have some heart disease, high blood pressure... Ask your doctor can you have detox baths.You may have flu-like symptoms during the detoxification. To relief these symptoms you can use epsom salts (1 to 2 cups) and baking soda (1 cup) in a tub of water and soaking for 20 minutes On off days; you can put 1 cup of apple cider vinegar in the tub and soak. Skin brushing can be very beneficial. You need to brush all parts of the body toward the heart. Then follow with a sesame oil massage. Massage the whole body for 5 minutes before bathing or showering with sesame oils. Baths should be taken on a daily basis during detox and rotated, switching to a different type of bath each day.