Hi I'm 12 years old and I have had my period for about a near now and today it started again and I am having the worst cramps I have ever had! And I were ally need a fast way 2 relieve cramps now! Please and no pills! also if I have heard to excersise but I don't no wat types of exersises to do! So please just anything to relive these darn cramps fast! Thank you :D

Eat saltines! It works for me! Also, try watching a movie or something to distract you! 

P.s. Pills are OKAY! I use them when I am on mine...lol and it is totally safe 

Can I ask why no pills honey? Midol, Pamprin and any other PMS medication REALLY helps! I - like you - had the WORST pains throughout my life when I was on my period! sometimes I would be hospitalized and hooked up to morphine!!! So this is what kind of worked for me OK? 1. Take Midol/Pamprin with LOTS of water - NO CAFFEINE 2. NO SALT - as this creates swelling and bloating, Get a rolling pin or ball and roll it gently over your pelvis, 3. Get a hot water bottle - put a towel between yoru skin and it and warm up the area 4. MASSAGE - deep needing massage on your ovaries and over your uterus REALLY helps loosen the lining. 5. Taking a shower with the head of the shower on your pelvis, hips and back! 6. ice pacs - or frozen veg - REALLY helps! 7. Gentle exercises - like leg swings, squats, gentle sit ups, swimming is GREAT 8. Filling a tub with warm water and about 2 cups of Epsom Salts - REALLY cheap from a drug store - and just float in the water - this takes pressure and gravity off of your uterus and joints! Also before going to bed drink a glass of warm milk - HAS to be warmed mil - this helps with Calcium and Magnesium (1% milk has the highest rate of Magnesium) THAT is a God Send! I feel SO bad for you honey, once you have gotten through this, ask your mom to help you get the medications - there is NOTHING wrong with that at all - thus them making it! Hope these help - HUGE HUGS!