OK, I know that I am not the first or the last person to want to lose weight, nor the first or the last person to feel like this is a remote possibility, and something that is never going to turn into reality. But it is exactly because I am sure that I am not alone that I have come here for help. What is the best diet to lose weight? I need to lose fat!

Weight loss and being on a diet can seem like the most difficult thing ever, when you are in the middle of it. When you want to eat a "forbidden food" and you are having a terrible time sticking to your diet, it can be easy to lose the big picture and to forget that you will feel so much better when the fat is gone. I think that any diet will do, as long as you have the stamina to stick it out till the end, without cheating, sneaky "nobody's looking" binges and remember at all times that you are doing it for you! I wish you all the best and when you are having a weak moment - which will come, as we all have them - just come here and talk about your desire to eat. But don't do it. Stick it out. If you stick it out, you will lose the weight.

There are as many diets as there are people!

I can tell you what worked for me... R&D Diet Cookies.  They are one of the so-called cookie diets and basically they take away hunger and cravings so that you are able to stay on a diet.  Since hunger and cravings are usually what makes us "fall off" our diet, it made sense to me and they worked wonders for me.  Also, since I was able to stay on the diet better, the weight came off fast enough that it really motivated me!

Good Luck!<3