Hi, I need to lose some weight, but I’m not ready and willing to starve. I will start with aerobic exercises, but I also need to change nutrition. Can anyone recommend me a diet?

Hi, I thing that a perfect diet for you is the south beach diet. I tried it and it really works. It’s not a classic traditional low-carb diet, because you’re allowed to eat the right carbs. You can also eat the right fats, such as olive and canola oil. This is more than a diet, because it becomes your way of life. This is the third phase, and it’s called “the maintenance phase” which should last forever. It might sound scary, but you can at least try it. It only means that you should make good eating choices in the following years.

I am also in need of a dieting program that help me a lot to reduce my weight...
If some have a good dieting programs please tells me..
Thanks in advance..

I agree that the south beach diet is a good choice. I would also like to recommend the R&D Diet Cookie to go along with it. Only if you need a little additional help in keeping away hunger and cravings. It's a good combination.