I have a constant ache in my upper right jaw and swelling of the cheekbone, and a tickling sensation below my right eye. It began several months ago with toothache. My dentist said it was possibly the start of an abcess and prescribed Clindamycin. He also stated that it may be an inflamed ligament where my tooth meets my jaw. The toothache went away. My teeth now feel crowded, as if my bite is off. I have been back to the dentist 3 times, and he filed my tooth to correct my bite. He insists that the symptoms I am experiencing are not from my teeth, and referred me to an ENT. I had a CT scan of my sinuses, which came back normal- no sinus infection. The ENT told me it is most likely a problem with my tooth and advised me to go back to the dentist. THe dentist insists that my teeth are fine. I am experiencing a lot of anxiety over this. It keeps me up at night, and I have to eat soft foods so I don't inflame the area. I really need some advice as to what step to take next. Has anyone ever experienced this?

hi, i also have the same and keep getting pushed from pillar to post......docs say its the dentist and dentist say docs. I am in alot of pain most of the time and taking what ever painkillers i can but still i have no answer and its been over a year now xxx

Sounds like some symptoms of TMJ. Stressing and clenching your teeth make it worse.