Just sit on your hand until it goes numb an then masterbate

Trial and m f'n error . Made Millions. ok maybe a 100. tight has been my main error. tight as possible is the goal. made a few that felt better than some of the s**ts I,ve dropped my prick in. I got a nice penis. A well hung T-bone. 8 1/2 +inches, them s**ts just had HUGE pussys. I do believe all p***y is good p***y, some just better than other and some ends up being more than it was worth. When time is short and your long an throbbing .ribbed condoms turned ribs in, not out. add few drops good lube. insert hard penis. pick rosey or loosey. lay penis in hand, squeeze down and wack away.twosomes are good for the muscles.keep the arms same size.

This won't feel the same but probably the quickest, easiest and cheapest way. All you need to do is get some cling film and Sellotape it over the top if a toilet roll tube and make a hole in the cling film

ok... im 14 and i need a new way... give me ways to do it but not stupid ways.... niceee ways to do it gooood.

Buy big size teddy bear doll and make small hole between his leg . put your penis in the hole..trust me it works

There are various different ways of making a fake vagina with household items, and fruit even! Many of which have been listed already. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

HeyHey. Gat a girlfriend!!!!!!!!

Dude put your penis in amln wingex bottle put a comfom or a a rubber glove

At the guest dude that banana thing it is soooo good it feels like an actual vagina I kinda came a bit so yeah! THNKS!!

I JUST CALL UP A GIRL AND USE HER real VAGINA. WORKS FOR ME ALL THE TIME.

it really works if u put baby oil in the glove feels epic

Unbelievably real! :-D

Get a cantaloupe (fruit) and cut a round hole in it just slightly smaller than your aroused junk.

Peel just the outer rough cantaloupe skin away from the cut hole a bit.

Cut a small hole in the opposite side of the melon to allow the air pressure, seeds and juice to get out.

Stick your junk in the first hole you cut and go at it.

You can also adjust the pressure by putting your hand over the smaller second hole you cut.

The secret to a fake p***y that feels amazingly real is : convoluted foam or egg-crate foam. Not the shallow ones you see at Walmart, but the ones sold for topping your mattress. The convolutions should be 2 inches long, and the foam should be dense foam. If you cut a piece about a foot long by 10 inches wide. Put a condom inside the foam with about an inch of the condom sticking out. Roll up the foam to desired snugness, then secure the roll with rubber bands. Then stretch the inch of condom over the foam, and you have a home-made vagina that feels amazing ! You should put lubrication inside the condom before you roll up the foam. Experiment with how snug you want the roll of foam to be with different kinds of rubber bands. I have been using this for 30 years and have not found anything that feels better than this.

Idk man I'm in the same situation I want to steal a bank card number and pin :)