Use Hand pump

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

put soap in your hand and move your hand back and forth whichever speed you want it feel amazing

Ok do the f**k you couch thing then if that doesn't work continue to do it with out jacking at all then if u didn't come jack off right after with a hard on still and then you will come hard and it's awesome literally just did it

Roll up 2 socks and put a bag or clndom in the middle and f**k away

No girls in that age wanna have sex

Can someone purchase me on e

why do you comment if all your gonna do is be a c**t sucking taint licker

Stretch a nitrile glove over the mouth of a jar.  Use a big jar like mayonaise or similar so there is not chance of you actually feeling the hard glass.  Pick a finger hole.  I like to start with a tight one and if it gets too small then move to another.  Put lotion in the finger holes, I like Vaseline Intensive Care and it's cheap.  The piston motion into the glove can create pressure and suction, which can be controlled by how you manage the other fingers or by making a hole in one of the other fingers (thumb).  If you put tape on the glove you can use a lot more force without it coming off.  This fake vagina can make a lot of noises that sound somewhat like real sex with air inside.  I have only had one girl who liked that sensation, but I always liked the trumpeting and how it made my penis feel.  With that said, make sure you don't get interrupted by someone who hears the sounds.

im only 8 bit***s

How 2 make a p***y out of ballon

Believe me if hes not humping the couch hes probly spanking it like theres no tomorrow

Holy c**p. Everyone listen to this man, he's a genius

Dam. I think it should work. I'm going to try this at home

I just get a water bottle and stick it in it and then enjoy it