Well this one may sound really weird.

I found this way when I was 6. (:D)

Step 1: Find a bed,not a sofa or couch.Step 2: Find a pillow (if you're over 70kgs use get 2 pillows)Step 3: Put pillows on the bed. (if 2,put one on other)

Step 4:Lay yourself on pillows so that your *Hero* will be in center of a pillow

Step 5: Make sure your *hero* is facing forward,i mean,when you are laying on pillows,*hero* looks at your face,not the feet.

Step 6: Move your legs like "vibrating" or "swimming frog",just move your legs forward and backward very fast.

Enjoy.sorry for my bad english,hope you will have fun

First gotta be very turned on . get a tolite paper roll carboard put sponges in and then oil or lotion inside the roll . Then put it on your penis .before going up and down put a rubberband on it then go

HAVE SOMEONE 18YRS OLD GO TO A PORN STORE AND GET A 'FLESHLIGHT'. LOOK IT UP IN YOUR SEARCH ENGINE.

Take a glass! Take 2 sponges and place the soft Cauchy part facing inside so it feels like a soft wall.. Put a bag.. Ziploc bag, any bag lol and the lube or something to make it slide in... Best feeling! I swear its just like a vagina! Try it

You need to find a girl and bang the sh*t out of her live by the 3f 

Have fun I will just get lay Ed 

just f**k your sister Orr cousin <3i screwed both 

and if your really turned on you could always get on the counter and f**k the sh*t out of a cherry pie HAHAHAHA

I FREAKIN LOVE AMERICAN PIE!!! LMFAO

this works wonderfully! careful not to get it too hot, you'll regret it!

haha ahh thats good

This will sound weird but it feels like a vagina. If you take a babies diaper and put it in water until it is really full, and then cut or rip a hole in it, it will feel just like a vagina... dont ask how I figured this out

How did ur penis fit?? OMG

Paper towel roll

No you lads got it all wrong all you need is cellotape, a the cardboard center from kitchen roll and Bacon! Put your Bacon all around the inside of the tube leave abit hanging over the top of each bit of bacon fold over the end bits of bacon and cellotape the ends to the outside of the tube. Better than I fleshlight I wish I hadn't bought it now! Your welcome fellas

Gatorade bottles . um no not working :-/ I don't think the lid opening is big enough