man your all have good I dias

Just take a used toilet paper and have fun! :)

Lol damnit my penis doesn't fit in the toilet roll, now what!
xD

Bring some lube and a freezer bag with you into a car. Place the bag in between the gap where the rear seats separate.it will be better than any fruit or Gatorade bottle! The seats will make it a really tight gap. If done properly you should be on your knees on the seats with your penis going in and out of the boot/trunk. Through the seat where you would normally have your back against as a passenger. Unless you want a criminal record do this where you won't get caught. Preferably the countryside or a road that is quiet. I have a 6.3 inch circumference and I do it in the back of a ford fiesta. I live in the countryside out in the middle of nowhere. So due to my height I have to open boot/trunk door. So I can fit properly without hitting my head off of the roof. You will need to take all your clothes off because it is not easy to do this without opening your legs. It is the best thing I done and trust me I've done it in some weird places doing it in public is a turn on for me so doing this in the fiesta gives me lots of pleasure as I like doing it where there is a chance of me getting caught. Have fun and make sure you f**k the sh*t out of that bag and make you cum into the lubed up bag. You don't want stains on the seats!

hey, u know wat works for me is one of those mini massagers its not a sex toy. just go to the drug store and buy 1. It feels sooooo good, trust me!

hey, if u don`t want to make one jst buy one of those mini massagers ar ur local drug mart. lay down and hold it on ur penis it vibrates and feels soooooo good! TRUST ME ITS A GOOD IDEA iv been doing it since i was 11

Then you're GAY.
He wants to make a vagina, so he's STRAIGHT. You understand?

inflatable swimming arm bands for kids and lube.. it's tight and come in pairs

You can get a towel and plastic bag. Wrap the towel around the bag with a piece of the bag sticking out one end. Then get a rubber band to hold the bag and towel in place. Add some lotion and its hump day.

Or just f**k a real human female. To me this makes sense

use something that can vibrate like a snowblower I'm still looking for a way that is not so loud

I'm very young 14. I don't want my parents to know. Can someone plz tell me? I have to do it at night though. Thanks!

Take a pillow, lay it on your bed flat... stick your penis between the bed and the pillow, and start humping it.  Works pretty well...

If you take a mixture of toothpaste for texture syrup for thickness baby lotion to make it smooth an mix them up in a bowl an heat them up in a microwave for 45 seconds then rub some of it on your penis but u have to start off slow then after 7 strokes the u can start getting faster this what I do when my wife is away it works great try it out any questions him on Facebook Baje Holley

Hey the best way