hi, i'm a 16 year old male and i can feel what appears to be a lumpy ball of worms/veins on the tubes that run along my left testicle (the tubes inside the scrotum), so does anyone know what this is? and should i be concerned? the ball of worms/veins are NOT attached to the testicle

(they are right above it, attached to the vein things in the scrotum), and when i sit down i can still feel it but not as much, and when i lay down it just feels like normal veins in the scrotum.

and when i get up from sitting/laying down if i put my hand down there it feels normal but then gets lumpy again, so COULD i have varicoles (sp?) and since it's not attached to my testicle (it's right above it, attached to the tubes in the scrotum) i don't think it would be cancerous or anything. also i've had this for 3-4 years. and ANY ANSWERS ARE APPRECIATED.

if anyone has varicolse, could u please tell me if i have some of the symptoms of it? p.s.: the lumpy thing doesn't hurt so i dunno if that means anything

UPDATE!!! after i just got done self-examining myself (like the 6-7th time this day) i got a sharp brief pain in the lumpy vein thing right above my left testicle (it's attached above the tube that connects to the top of the testicle) is this bad???? PLEASE if anyone has any answers or just has an opinion to what this could be PLEASE POST!!! thanks!!

I think you have a varicocele. I have it and that's exactly what it feels like. It feels like a bag of worms in the testes. 15% of men have this. It is ussually harmless and does not need treatment. Ask your doctor about it next time you go for a visit. It could need treatment.