Do you wear headphones on your bike? As you know sometimes it gets a bit boring and monotonous while you’re riding and you just need something to make it less tedious and to motivate you when you run out of your strength. Music is an excellent way to color things up and to motivate you. But, my girlfriend is always when I wear headphones during cycling.

If I were your girlfriend I’d also be angry and I would ask you not to wear headphones on your bike. It can really be very dangerous. Sometimes you don’t hear that a car behind you is hooting his horn and you don’t know that you’re in a danger. Your concentration is also very low when you’re listening to music and I’m strongly against all these portable music players. People use them every day on the most inappropriate places such as, streets, bikes or cars. And in my opinion they should be used only when you travel or when you’re on the beach or somewhere you don’t have to be careful and concentrated. I also think that it’s dangerous to listen to these gadgets when you’re walking in the streets or jogging.

I think it's fine as long as it loud I listen to music on my bike with headphone