Do you practice night rides? I do sometimes, especially in summer when it’s too hot during the day. But my friends constantly criticize me about that since they think it’s a bit dangerous to ride both because of the poor visibility and because of overall safety, but I think they’re just panicky. What’s your opinion? Of course, I don’t think that there’s no truth in what they say.

I think I must agree with your friends on this one! I’ve tried to ride at night couple of times and it wasn’t pleasant at all. I don’t intend to repeat it ever again. I don’t think of myself as of a panicky person. I’d rather use the term precautious. Poor visibility is one of the main causes of numerous accidents and no matter how hard you try to be visible, you still depend on other drivers’ carefulness and cautiousness. I don’t think it’s necessary to mention how dangerous it can be to drive around in the night all on your own. There are various people and many of them do not have good intentions. I know that I sound like your mother now, but I really think that you should quit that practice.