Am I the only one?

Facials, pedicures, body packs... zzzzzzzz. I like to look good and do what I can to obtain a professional appearance and feel sexy and comfortable with myself, but enjoy salon treatments? I never have! Not with a good old women's mag and not with wifi. Nope, not even with a friend right there, which has happened just a few times.

If a machine could fix all that for me while I was sleeping, I'd go for it. I hear that some women really enjoy salon treatments though. So where do YOU stand on this? Are salon treatments for fun or because you want to obtain something specific?

Well, I don't really enjoy getting waxed, though I do love the feeling of smooth legs! As for facials, yes, I do love getting those. Some sting a bit but they're still incredibly relaxing and make me feel luxurious and pampered. I go to the salon to get me time, to really do something for myself to make me look and FEEL great. So I'm definitely one of those people who loves getting treatments, especially pedicure and manicure, eyebrow tinting, facials. I love not having to do the poor quality substitute I can do myself at home.

I used to enjoy these treatments quite a bit, and on a regular basis. Now I am more strapped for time and just prefer the convenience of looking after my skin when I want to, in my own bathroom, and without making a prior appointment that may mess with last-minute things that often come up.

I do agree though, someone pampering you is special and can help you relax and feel more self confident. If you don't like it though, I have to admit... I don't look radically worse since I stopped visiting the salon regularly. You're not really missing out on anything if you just stop going. Most of these things you can do on your own or compromise.

I neither enjoy salon treatments nor have them these days. When I was younger, I did, but I just don't have time for that stuff, that is, I prioritize my time differently by choice. You know, I love makeup and looking good, and creams, and all that stuff, but I just don't see the need to involve anyone else in that any more. I do get my nails done on and off, and I do enjoy that. I also go to the hair dresser about once a month, because I have a short bob that I want to keep looking perfect. I don't know if those things count? In any case, I might enjoy those things but I go because I want the results, not BECAUSE I enjoy getting pampered.

I never had facials, salon treatments myself.  I sometimes have facials at home. I've also had pedicures, and I sometimes get my nails polished, with nail polish. Having your nails polished is  really fun. Sometimes I get some really cool things polished on at a salon. Like cats, and skulls, and some other cool, and cute things.  Sometimes I get my toe nails polished too. So I do enjoy getting my nails polished, and getting pedicures. a lot. .  I would like to try facials at a salon. I think it might be quite fun getting facials at a salon.

Ah, nail art! Yeah, there's something about that that's really fun, I do agree! Facials are overrated in my opinion, in terms of them being fun. They can make your skin look good though!

Oh me? I love going to the spa! Everything from massages to pedicures, to facials, to getting waxed, yes, really, I love it! I see these things as providing a little me-time in a world that is otherwise devoid of it, all under the guise of "routine maintenance", LOL! I can't really explain it, but when I walk out of a salon all fixed up, I feel really nice. So it's not just about the experience itself but knowing that I am going to be my best me when I am done. And doing the same things at home, having to clean it all up and so on, does not give me the same experience at all.

Yeah, love em! My absolute fave things are getting my hair and nails done. I really love reading a good book while I'm getting my hair coloured or catching up with the nail tech while I'm getting my nails done... Facials I love too, get them done more rarely mind you. As for waxing, no, can't say I'm a fan at all, but I do love the result so I put up with it when I have to, LOL. I can't imagine anybody enjoying waxing, or other painful treatments, but that's funny because I do get tattooed and love that despite the pain. People are funny...