I have no family and I never had one. I wasn't married, and I do not have kids. I always thought that career is too important. Also, I thought that there will be time for all this, kids, family. In those thoughts I spent all my life. Now I am middle aged woman who is dealing with symptoms of perimenopause, and the one who do this alone. Do you have your family support? Does this thing, such is family support, really exists?

Off course it does. Family is an institution of help, understanding, support and love if it is normal one. I am middle aged woman and I know what problems occur in women of that age. And is a true, but I could never be able to go throw this if I haven't had my family as support. I am so sorry to hear that you do not have anymore. Maybe you can adopt some child and make yourself a family.