I was 12 years old when my stepdad sexual abuse me..he made me take my clothes off so he could look and touch. He put his finger in me And made me touch suck and rub his penis. It stop a month be for my 24 birthday. I've been 24 for w2 months. I have sever anxiety and depression high suicidal thoughts And PTSD. I have cut myself 3 time in one week. I feel guilty and dirty and blame myself for what my stepdad did to me. I feel like no mater how may showers I take i still feel so dirty. I don't know if I well ever get over it. I don't sleep much and I barley eat much any more.not only was he sexual abusing me. He mentality abuse me to. Cause all that has happened to me I don't trust people. Do you ever get over sexual and mental abuse

I am sorry if what I am about to say has been said before or seems just lame, but I think you really need to get professional counseling for a psychologist.
What you have been through is not your fault!!
Please reach out and get help. As a starting point may be even call a phone help service like lifeline, they are trained professionals and could be a good starting point.