I was sexually abused when I was 10 (17 now), and I think it was my dad. 
I don't remember much of it, just that I was home alone with my dad. I don't remember ANYTHING from the night before but I remember waking up naked and sore and being afraid of my dad. Also I had dreams of what happened and that. 
Why wouldn't I remember anything? 

Also, I don't know how to express what I am feeling and sex is strange for me now. Not enjoyable just sex. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

i went thru the same exact thing. when i was 11/12 years old my step dad sexually abused me. when my mom and brothers and sisters were sleeping he would come into my room at night and do things to me i will never forget. i hate him now and i cant stand to b around him. sex for me tho is just a despret way to feel loved cause i honestly feel cheapined and not worth anything. it a working progress to move past it and i cant say that im intirely over it. i cant trust him and i dont trust him around my family. i am also 17. but i have made progress. i used to be suicidal and i was a really bad cutter and i closed myself off from the world. but now i have friends and im haven cut in a year now. and most importantly im happy. and its because i have great friends and a strong support system and i was able to talk to girls and women that went thru what u went thru and it helps to know your not alone and its not your fault what happened. if you ever need someone to talk to im more than happy to be that person. i dont know why you dont remember anything and of course i cant tel you what happened exactly but its something you should confront him about but with people behind you that care about you. again if you ever wanna tlk message me or add me on facebook. i could reply alot faster on there than i could here.