My brother has a problem with his right eye. He is practicing karate for 7 years now and he is very good at it. He even won several tournaments. But, unfortunately, during his last one he had an accident, he slipped on the floor and fell, hitting the back of his head. He did not go to a doctor, but several days ago, his vision on the right eye became blurred. Doctor says temporary blindness, but he is not so sure ho long will it last. What do you say?

Well, I suppose that the doctor did several tests, that helped him make a diagnose – temporary blindness. The trauma he sustained is the cause of it, and it is neurological. Since it is temporary, neuropathic ways that are engaged in his eye sight will be repaired and he will see clearly again. Still, if you and your brother are not that certain, there is always right for a second opinion.