since i was maybe 13 or late 12 i've been masturbating and in some times more than 2 times daily maybe each day after day 3-6 times. my penis erect is 3.5 - 4 inches do you think my masturbation caused a short one?

idc about ED. im talking about growth

I masterbate one to three times a day, I have done for a few years (Starting at... I don't know, 11?) and honestly, it's never effected me. I don't honestly see how masterbating can be bad for you, unless you're too rough with yourself, in which case the most that'll happen is you'll get sore.

No, I highly doubt masterbation has cut down on the size of your penis. You said you started at 13, but you never specified how old you are now..? I'm 17 and I'm 6 inches, give or take... Most likely take, but yeeaah ^_^;

The "Average" penis size is about 5-6 inches, so chances are you just haven't finished growing yet. Give it a few years, you'll probably have a growth spurt :P

If it turns out you're a lil' under the average, don't panic, the average is only that high because most of the people asked probably lied and added a few inches to their actual size to make themselves seem more impressive xD

Im 17 now, and as yo ucan see my penis is still very small

I'm 31 years old and I'm 5 inches when fully erect... my girth is also 5 inches... I musterbate daily 2-3 times a day when am at home alone... with porn abt 5-6 times or ore close to 10 daily.

Size is not a problem... I'm married... my penis is 5 inches when fully erect... its not an issue.... keep musterbating its good for the health for prostrate glans...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use