On Day 13 I felt the twinge of achiness on the right side and the following morning felt the bruised feeling in the center. I knew it was ovulation and everyone I asked confirmed that is what it feels like. So here we are on Day 29 and no period or signs of it and a negative pregnancy test. :'( What is going on in there? ? (History - I have PCOS and have been taking medication to get my body to ovulate on its own without using outright fetility drugs (Chlomid is our next step). So I have been VERY aware of everything that goes on in there. After a year, I finally ovulated and started a period on my own and then immediately had another cycle - this one. I was devasted this morning when it was negative!!) I know that you're suppose to start 14 days after you ovulate, so technically I am 2 days late at this point. What could be going on in there? Is something wrong?

The only way to know for sure if you did ovulate is from your doctor. You may have felt pain like someone would describe ovulation, but doesn't mean you actually did ovulate. OR perhaps you ovulated later than you thought and AF (or + preg test) is around the corner.

this is like what happened to me too...i knew i ovulated because of the discharge..

my bf's semen was on my hand, i wiped it dry, he did as well, and he inserted his fingers into me...
we thought that i wouldn't get pregnant for sure.. however.. it has been 28 days since ovulation and still no period.. my period should have come on the 3rd

i did a home test and it came out negative... i am stressed these days so that could be a reason but i'm also very worried that i'm pregnant... because i'm usually regular...

for the last post....you are not pregnant from this, i assure you.

Also, you can't go on your "dicharge" alone to determine when you ovulated. You usually ovulate on about the 14th day counting from the 1st day of your Last period. Yes, your discharge is usually increased and of an egg while consistancy during this time but there are other things that can cause this too.
At any rate even for girls that have very very regular peirods it can be considered completely normal to have a late period once in a while. These things happen and if you home test was even negative I really wouldn't let yourself be bothered by it. Specially since its unheard of to get pregnant in the way you described. Stress Is the number one cause of girls being late on their cycles....you might just skip it all together...if you miss next month too contact you doctor, otherwise don't stress.
take care and be safe.