I am 29 years old and I have an office job and it is driving me crazy. I was always active in sports, but ever since I got this position I do not have much time for anything else. I have gained a lot of extra weight and I am not sure will I be able to loose it. Does stress affect hair growth and color? I noticed several grays in my hair and it seems a bit thinner! Could this job really affect me that much?

Of course it can. Many companies today want competition between their employees in order to get maximum performance from them. This creates tension between colleagues, which leads to stress. Some can take it, some cannot. I always thought that I can deal easily with this kind of situation, and I did, for a year, at least. Then, it started to get me. Colleagues were no more colleagues, just some rivals in the race. Will the victory give you satisfaction? No way, I think. But, the money is good, that could be the reason to endure. Or maybe not. You must decide.