Hi there. So, I am almost 31 years old, so I can say that I am pretty young. Or younger guy, whatever. But, two months ago I have noticed that I am losing my hair rapidly. The worse thing that could ever happen to me. I mean, not the worse, of course, but it is stressing me so much and I don't know what to do. My good friend keeps telling me that this is not that big issue in guys, but I just can't face the fact that I am going to lose my hair totally. And I think that I will, according to the current situation. I was reading whatever I could find to see what is OK with this. And I found a biotin. Can it help me? 

Hey Jumbo. I hope that you are doing fine. Yes, you are young but don't get me wrong, years has nothing to do with genetics or stress that you are going through. Yes, biotin can help you, but it is not magical. What does that mean? It means that biotin can't help you if your hair from the bottom is damaged completely. There are so many tests that you can do in order to see is your hair healthy or not. Then, you will know is it time to use something to help you in your repairing process and will your hair grow or not. Do you know anyone who was using it, do you know anyone with some experience? 

Hey, thank you for your reply. I know that a good friend of mine Lilly was using it and she told me that it helped her, but I never asked her was her hair damaged or not. She told me that she started to use it as soon as she saw that her hair is not like it used to be. What this means, what you have told me? Some tests can be done in order to see why am I losing my hair? maybe it is because of the stress because I am stressed a bit too much for the last couple of months. Trust me,i it bothers me like i have told you in the begining and I am willing to do anything about this...

Biotin for hair growth is one of the best things that you can find on the market if you ask me. Because of the stress, I think that I started to lose my hair. I can't blame on my genetics since everyone in my family have an amazing hair. Biotin is also known as a vitamin B7 or H. But you also need to know that vitamin B is found in small amounts in a number of foods, such as eggs and nuts. And that is all. So, I recommend you to buy some supplements that contain biotin. It is good, but of course, don't use it too much because it can cause a side - effects. 

Never had experience with it, but my brother did. But, he was against the supplements, so he reached for a good program, that is diet rich in Biotin. He was always all about healthy life, gym, so he was totally against the supplements. 

I have to be honest with you, his progression with a hair growth was a little bit slower than anyone of us expected. He was disappointed, but slowly, step by step, he was able to see a progression. So, if you expect that a biotin is a miracle, it's not. But you have to be patient with it and I am sure that you will see a results. 

Never had experience with it, but my brother did. But, he was against the supplements, so he reached for a good program, that is diet rich in Biotin. He was always all about healthy life, gym, so he was totally against the supplements.
I have to be honest with you, his progression with a hair growth was a little bit slower than anyone of us expected. He was disappointed, but slowly, step by step, he was able to see a progression. So, if you expect that a biotin is a miracle, it's not. But you have to be patient with it and I am sure that you will see results.

Also, I forgot to add that is totally OK if you have a problematic skin and you don't want to use it. I am also familiar with those negative side - effects, but I know that it is good when you want to cure your hair issues. So, in that case, my advice definitely for you is to do some tests and to see which type of vitamin deficiencies you are dealing with and according to that, I am sure that he will help you find a proper therapy for you. Good luck in that, but it is really hard to find some cure that won't affect some other part of your body like is your skin for example. So, good luck in finding a proper solution for you. 

Celebrity
I want to join this conversation because I was using biotin. When I noticed that I am losing my hair, I can say that I was in really huge stress. I mean, who wouldn't? I know that guys sometimes love to be hairless, but not me. I always had this wonderful, black hair and because of some stress, I started to lose it. I went to my doctor and he recommended a biotin for me. My problem was because I expected to see some results within two months, but nothing, so I stopped to use it. That was also a mistake because you can't expect to see results in anything that soon. So, I stopped to use it but then I came back on it. After five months, I started by noticing that my hair is getting better. So, my message is - be patient!

Celebrity
So many amazing replays, I don't know what to say! Yes, unfortunately, I also have a problematic skin so I think that I will avoid this biotin for now on. I understand that it can be good, but I was wondering can any of you recommend another thing that can help us, some oils, etc? If you do, let us know. I was thinking about using it, but I can't. Why? Because I am kind of scared that I might lose my hair totally, but I hope that this won't happen, I will try to use some products, and I will let you know what is happening. Tnx a lot for your time! And of course, I would like to hear your replays, your experience since they can help a lot of people.