Tell me what the fastest speed for training is. I want to improve my performance but it seems to me that I’m running slower then I should during my training. But whenever I try to increase the speed and intensity I get tired and have to stop my training. What to do in order to speed up? How will I ever be able to achieve a regular speed if I continue with this snail paced training?

The fastest speed of training is a relative reference since it can depend on the type race you’re training for. It also depends on how experienced you are, because if you’ve been running for only a few months, your maximum training speed can’t compare to the training speed of an athlete who has been practicing for over ten years or so. You should also know that training is supposed to be a carefully planned activity and that after the day on which you intensify your training, there should be a day to rest. And even the sprinters don’t train so that they constantly run in order to break the record. They run at a moderate speed for a while and only when it’s the competition season they try to speed up and see how fast they can run. Otherwise they would be completely exhausted and in a short time, their performance would be poor. So, just keep on with that snail paced training of yours and you’ll feel when you can increase your speed.