Hello! I am 32 and am overweight and also I have trouble with losing weight-it is not that easy so I now have a question-how sweating helps in weight loss? I mean is it possible to lose some weight with extreme sweating provoked by wearing clothes of the specific materials while exercising for example or doing whatever that would make me sweat therefore losing weight? Is it really possible losing weight with excessive sweating, really?

I don't think so! What do you intend-wear some plastic pans or something like that? All you could get from wearing those materials is excessive sweating and nothing else maybe also some body odor and the loss of body liquids which could result in dry mouth and serious dehydration so basically sweating won't help you in weight loss. The only way you could lose some weight is eat less and healthier and have frequent exercises.