hey i am kayla and i am 13 and i need to lose weight really fast i get made fun of i am 158 so how do i lose weight fast ?

wow 13 u dnt need to think of losing weight. but there is no fast way. :( it takes time

No it doesn't really take much time if you do it right. If your dead serious about this and extremely determined, eat foods very low in carbohydrates, low-moderate on fats but high in protein. Eat small meals throughout the day, once every 3 hours, so your body has no reason to store fat. Drink plenty of water, I can't stress how important this is. Sometimes you may feel hungry but in actual your just thirsty/lacking water. To speed things up, go for an early morning jog on an empty stomach. Now some fat mommies out there might disagree but this has worked extremely well for me. Jogging early in the morning with an empty stomach will allow your body to use reserve fat storage as energy as your carbohydrates are depleted.

But just remember, rule of thumb, calories in < calories out.

Eat less, and if you get snack cravings, drink water. Don't eat until you're full. 

Exercise a lot and eat the right food. There are different types of bodies and you must know your type to lose body fat fast.I lost 62 lbs recently with the book i bought online. 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

You might need a dr's note to join but weight watchers is a easy lifestyle change where you are accountable to stepping on a scale in front of someone every week and they are really supportive and you aren't necessarily changing everything you eat but learning how to eat in moderation. I found it the easiest to follow...maybe check into it