So, this is a bit of an odd thing, and I'm sure you all will find me and my girlfriend crazy, but here we go:

So, me and my girlfriend have come across this odd... Ability. We are able to channel different couples of different orientations (straight couple - me being male her being female/me being female and her being male, gay boys, and gay girls-- Us normally).

Each of these personalities are tied, too. Like my gay boy and straight boy are the same person, and the same for my gay girl and straight girl (and her personalities, too). So, it goes like this:

Ale (her female) X Maia (my female)
Maia (my female) X Aaron (her male)
Aaron (her male) Noa (my male)
Noa (my male) X Ale (her female)

And, we can have sex as these different couples, and feel it completely (even without a strap-on).

It's really weird, but we've gotten used to it now, though we still have no explanation for it. It's like a combination of phantom limb (feeling a limb that is no longer there), but different (since we never had a penis to begin with, and because the other one feels it completely), and a joint multiple personality disorder (since we can pick up what gender and orientation the other is without asking). It's really quite nice, and definitely spices up our sex life, but I was just looking on insight from others, and if they have either heard of this before, or even experienced it firsthand?

I have to say your post is quite intriguing...I'm surprised nobody has answered. I, however, have no idea what this is. It sounds like role playing, except a lot more "real" I guess. Anyway, it is interesting...very interesting ??????

Lol. Thank you for your reply. I posted this on another site, and people were quick to play the, "Seek medical help. You two are crazy," card. I'm somewhat surprised no one else has gotten back to me, either. I know if I read about this, I would reply asap. Lol.

Hm, I find that interesting. My ex boyfriend and I were like that. Except he had three personalities. I myself have five (well, five obvious ones. <_<) and his second personality was gay. One of my personalities is a gay guy, too, so they used to get it on all the time and I can account for that... phantom... feeling. Most of our personalities would hook up with each other in one way or another, though both of us had one personality that was more asexual...

However, we ended up having problems as one personality would get jealous of another, or something... Didn't end too well. :\

I'm happy that it works for the two of you! And I hope it continues to work, too.

I think this may be called disasociation disorder.

I'm not going with schizophrenia here, on the grounds that you're feeling and seeing beyond reality here.