Here's the thing, I have three straight male room-mates and I want to kiss one of them. I have considered myself straight, but I do admit I have had thoughts about some guys I've known since an early age. I tend to be attracted to men's personalities however women's body's. I'm just turning twenty and it seems as though many people have a clear cut idea of what they like at an earlier age (it's either guys dig chicks and know how to advance physically/socially or they like dudes and know how to advance physically/socially out of instincts.) I, however, have hardly ever felt confident or right with women. Furthermore, i have many gay friends and i am not interested in the gay life/society, or rather, I prefer the life of a straight man.

There has only really been two girls that I have had the admiration for that is equal to the admiration I have had for some men and both of those lady friends of mine did not love me they way I loved them.

The advice I am searching for is what to do with my feelings for my room mate (we have year of living to go). (Ideally I would like my life to be either gay or straight because the way I'm operating now prevents anything from happening.)

have you ever considered that you might be bisexual? Most bisexuals are more attracted to either male or female, but still attracted to both. I'm a bisexual myself, and my best advice is to explore it yourself, figure out how you feel about beeing with a man, you should consider the possibility. When it comes to your roomate that is another territory, if he's straight then he prophably won't be with a man, but of course I don't know what kind of relationship you have with him, if he's a guy you can talk to about everything, then maby you should think about telling him how you feel about him, you might be lucky. I know this may not help much, but it's at least an honset opinion. Oh, that's right, I almost forgot. You don't have to be a part of the gay community in that way even if it turns out you are gay. And I had no idea I was bi before I was 15 and had a crush on a girl at my school.

Me too. But I hide it inside. I've experienced oral sex with more than 3 straight guys. My life is secret. Like u, the way I'm operating now prevents anything from happening. Advise me. In my region, being a gay will kick u off from society. It can even kill u by forcing to depression. What should I do?